Friday, June 20, 2008

VMB --Yeah that's me!



1.)  Gang name: "Patches".  This friend I yousta have said somethin' stupid to me once and I cut da bitch!  Then I felt like that may have been a little over the extreme, so I gave her a patch to staunch the blood flow.  We're not friends anymore, but I always carry around patches in case it happens again.  That's why my home-girls call me "Patches".

2.) Picture: done!

3.)  Vet button posted. Check it out!

4.)  Crappy comment:  (Post-miscarriage) "Well, it wasn't meant to be.  It's probably for the best"  Who's best, bitch?  You've got kids!

5.)  Add name and permalink to VMB comment:  Done!

6.)  Shout out to 5 other VMB's:  Done!

7,)  See #5

Lastly, wanna be a VMB and think ya got what it takes?  Click on the VMB logo or here and check us  out!

5 comments:

JW Moxie said...

Welcome, Patches! I can't wait to see your pimped out pic! :)

DC said...

Hey Patches!! Thanks for the shout out! Welcome to the gang!

Congrats on your pregnancy!! Very exciting! :)

Wishing 4 One said...

Hey patches- wishy-wish here yo! Welcome to our gang...I know ur gangsta too! Check u soon....

sara said...

Hehe! That is too funny, as well as the "I'll cut you comment." When my husband forgets to do something I joke and tell him that "I'll cut you." if you don't do ___ whatever it was he forgot, hehe! Love the picture :-)

Io said...

Word up patches! Welcome to the VMB!


Thank you, God, for blessing us with a successful full term pregnancy and for helping me recognize and receive your guidance and healing power as our baby grows in my womb.  I know that we are being blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby, and I thank you for your loving presence in our lives.  Amen.




I've moved!  My new address is:  http://barefootsuzie.wordpress.com